The Managing Complex Business Relationships System
Complex Sales Training – Enterprise Sales – B2B Sales
Enterprise level B2B sales training is what we specialize in. This program was originally developed for BMW (fleet lease) and SIEMENS (Industry and Transport Division Africa). The program was then re-developed for use across multiple industries and has been implemented in IT, SaaS, Insurance and dozens of other industries. This is a proven step-by-step system for closing large, complex, multi-decision maker sales opportunities and clients.
‘One off’ or single unit transactional selling is dramatically different and ten times simpler than ‘complex large transaction selling and long sales cycle selling’. – Bill Gibson, Author
“A complex selling relationship is a relationship where several people and/or groups are involved in, and/or have influence in the decision making process.”
The skills and tools of this system are most useful in the following situations:
- Big-ticket item selling where there is usually more than one person influencing the decision.
- Long sales cycle selling.
- Selling Enterprise Level SaaS Programs
- Selling to large “Multiple Contact” or complex organizations.
- Managing Key Account Relationships.
- Getting a “buy-in” on an idea or concept with key players within your own or other organizations.
- Relationship Selling and Managing.
Sales and Service Managers, Sales and Service Directors, CEO’s, outside sales personnel and other management level personnel are involved in one or more of the above situations on an on going basis. From a sales perspective, a properly managed complex business relationship usually leads to an eventual buy or purchase but the Managing Complex Business Relationships System’s main focus is creating a “buy-in” from individual influencers leading to the group’s decision to buy.
In any situation where two or more people can influence a decision, the concepts, models and tools could be used.
Examples of non-selling situations where the system can also be applied:
- Introducing a new concept or system to a region or department with hopes of a solid buy-in form the region or department leading to a successful roll-out. This could be great for CEO’s, Sales and Service Managers and Sales and Service Directors to get better “buy-in” when launching new products, concepts etc.
- The successful negotiating, informing and implementing of an employee rightsizing program within an organization.
- Effective lobbying with a government body or corporate entity or organization to gain support for a project, cause, concept or business idea or to bring more business your way.
This program can be presented in the following formats:
- Live Online Sales Course (Webinar series)
- Live Two-Day Sales Training Boot Camps
- As a Keynote Seminar at Your Next Conference