45 Minute Social Selling Keynote presented by Shane Gibson
Social media and social networks have become vital sources for prospecting, lead generation, client engagement and service. In fact a recent study of over 500 sales professionals found that 72.6% of sales professionals that use social media outperformed their peers that don’t.
In addition to social media literacy and insights today’s sales organizations need a bullet-proof sales process and strategy as well. The line between sales and marketing strategy as well as customer and vendor has become blurred. Today’s sales and marketing processes must be aligned and customer centric.
In this fast paced keynote Shane Gibson will share with you:
- The 9 Immutable Rules of Engagement in social media and social selling
- The 5 Key Steps of the Social Sales Funnel
- How your social graph can help you close deals and generate leads.
- Sales hacks for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook that will fill your sales funnel
- How to become an expert content curator that can build credibility and attract business
- Key social search and social sales and monitoring tools to find opportunities, gather business intelligence and keep your sales process organized