An ideal keynote sales seminar for enterprise sales people and big deal closers
Closing bigger deals is a process not an event. The path to consistently close large accounts is about having a solid proven process to attract, develop and close large accounts – and then working that plan intensely. If you’re looking to attract larger clients, increase the average size of your deals or just shorten your sales cycle this event is for you.
Shane Gibson has put together a condensed keynote presentation based upon his Managing Complex Business Relationships Boot Camp.
In this session you will learn:
- “The 8 Deal Big Deal Killers” you must avoid
- How to navigate the “Power Player Network” and the 7 major pitfalls that exists in every big deal
- How to systematically solidify long-term business relationships
- Identifying the 5 biggest holes in every sales funnel
- Knowing when to break the rules to land the business